Sober Living Today in Oceanside!
Statistics show the people who leave a treatment facility to return home, have a relapse rate of 90% in the first year. That percentage is cut to 50% after just three months in sober living. The longer one is able to remain in sober living, the better their chances of maintaining sobriety.
This home provides many positive features:
- Firm, but caring enviornment
- Support and guidance
- Structure and boundaries with freedom to choose.
- Morning meditation
- AA step study
- Goal setting and accountability
- Sobriety Life Phasing
- Sobriety foundation
- Job search or training
We are listed with the Sober Living Coalition and network
Holistic Healing & Path to Independence
Professional consulting from Ellie’s Health & Energy Center with visionary strategist who specializes in wellness and spiritual psychology with one on one goal setting. Daily breathalyzer and random drug testing
- Morning Meditation
- Aroma therapy & Essential Oils
- Family dinner once a week
- Sobriety Foundation Phasing, including: Job search & training and path to Independence
Location Amenities & Features
- Breakfast breads, coffee, tea and cookies
- Bocce Ball, Ping Pong, Game tables
- Close to Tri-City Hostpital
- Variety of local restaurants, Mall, movie theatre, gym, shops, bus & trains
Car convenience: Street parking only: we are conveniently located 2 blocks from freeway entrance, 2 blocks from the bus stop.